GigaTrak® ATS organizes and tracks asset inventory using an efficient check in/out process. Assets can be assigned a class, type, facility, location, condition, account, funding source and more! Assets are checked out to employees or locations. Audit locations to ensure items are present. Our goal is to provide a highly reliable, easy-to-use, low cost tracking solution.
With Asset Tracking Software, assets can be easily assigned and tracked to either a location or person. The system retains records of usage, maintenance, and history of assets. Everything is logged using a barcode-scanning system via a standardized check in/out process. Keeping a historical data-trail for each asset helps to locate assets when needed, reduces disruptions in operations, and avoids the expense of purchasing unnecessary replacements.
- Unlimited Assets
- Complete Asset Info Including Serial #, Model #, etc.
- Attach Asset Photos and Documents
- Track Depreciation and Warranty
- Import and Export Asset Data
- Unlimited User Defined Fields, Conditions, Accounts, Funding Sources
- Check Out Assets to Location, Employee or Member (Student)
- Easily Check In by Barcode
- Identify Assets by Barcode
- Set Due Dates and Enter Transaction Notes
- Reports to PDF
- Email Reports through Outlook
- Asset Assignment and History Reports
- Depreciation and Value Reports
- Perform Audits and Run Discrepancy Report
- Reorder Point Notification
- Custom Reports Available Upon Request
- Track Scheduled Maintenance
- Track Unexpected Repairs
- Record Maintenance Cost
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.